Welding Fabricator – ROSEDALE
We are currently recruiting skilled, Welding Fabricators to join our team. Applicants must be collaborative individuals who are willing to become champions of TYCROP values and vision, and prove to be advocates of TYCROP and its products.
A TYCROP, a Welding Fabricator is responsible for fabricating and welding various components and sub-assemblies for production or repair as per drawing specifications, safety procedures, approved weld procedures and quality assurance requirements. Successful candidates adapt to an always changing, fast paced environment, and work well in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Read, interpret and understand layout and measurements per drawings and revisions as directed
- Weld and fabricate product, sub-assemblies and components for production
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding, brazing, soldering, brake, shear grinding and related equipment
- Lift/move product & material in various positions
- Maintain QA documents & production schedules as directed
- Attend training, production and safety meetings as required
- Exhibit problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizational capabilities
- High school or equivalent education
- One year of experience with knowledge and ability in welding and fabrication an asset (OAW/GTAW/TIG/MIG/FACW/ALL POSITIONS)
- Welder Trade Certification/CWB certification/ Welder Red Seal Endorsement/ C-ticket or higher an asset
- Ability to work well in both independent and team environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Our most valuable asset is our staff of over 300 talented people – and it shows. The people that work at TYCROP come here, learn here, and stay here for many years – it is this shared, collective expertise and a never-ending pursuit of improvement through applied innovation and teamwork that gives our company a decided competitive advantage in everything we do. At TYCROP we take pride in providing progressive and growing employment opportunities. We are strongly dedicated to high ethical values and firmly believe in the importance of working together in a respectful manner. Our goal is to grow the company and prosper to provide long-term careers for our employees.
Closing date: August 5, 2014
To apply to join our dynamic and growing team, please forward applications to email@example.com