We take pride in providing progressive and growing employment opportunities specializing in all stages of fabrication, painting, welding, assembly, testing, sales/service, engineering, and administration.
We are strongly dedicated to high ethical values and firmly believe in the importance of working together in a respectful manner. Our goal is to grow the company and prosper to provide long-term careers for our employees.
All of our full time employees enjoy:
- Full Extended Health Benefits
- Vision Care Coverage Included
- Full Dental Benefits
- Orthodontic Coverage Included
- Company Contributed Pension Plan
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Yearly Safety Footwear Allowance
- Up to 4 weeks Vacation
- Continuing Education Programs
- In house Training
- Annual Flu Shots
Numerous activities for all employees and their families:
- Picnics & BBQ’s
- Golf Tournaments
- Fishing Derbies
- Christmas Parties
- Length of Service Appreciations
- Safety Incentives
- TYCROP hockey
TYCROP wishes to support the training and development of young people in our community in an effort to meet ongoing requirements for trained, skilled and educated individuals to fill future employment opportunities and community service roles. Our hope is that by providing financial assistance, TYCROP will encourage local students to pursue a post-secondary education at an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school and further utilize that training at TYCROP to foster a sustainable organization.
One award in each category is open to any student from a local secondary school. A second award in each category is open specifically for a student who is related to a TYCROP employee, and may be from any school district. Applications must be received by April 15, 2015.
- Excellence in Trades – 2 awards of $500.00 each
- Excellence in Engineering, Business, or Marketing – 2 awards of $500.00 each